Certificate in Indigenous Medicine on Ilaaj Jasadee (جسدی علاج) (Physical Therapy)
This programme includes mainly areas: Module 1 Dalk and Module 2 Riyazat.
Indigenous medical practitioners
- Introduction to Ilaaj Jasadee
- Introduction to physical therapy
- Ethics in Clinical practice
- Manipulative Procedures in various diseases
- Dalk in various systemic disorders
- Disability studies and rehabilitation
- Applied Dalk and Riyazat in Amraz Niswaan va Qabalat
- Ergonomics and Occupational Health
- Bio-Mechanics and Human movements
- Riyazat in various systemic disorders
- Applied Exercise Science
- Physical therapy related to Non-communicable diseases
- Ilaaj Jasadee for Non- communicable diseases
- Rehabilitation in Mashaa’ikh/ Physical Activities in Geriatrics
- Riyazat in healthy individual
- Ilaaj Jasadee in Kasr
- To enhance qualified human resources in Ilaaj Jasadee and to improve rehabilitation services in government and private sectors.
- To prepare competent indigenous medical practitioners, capable of providing excellent clinical services especially in physical exercise and massage.
Applicant should produce a duly completed application along with the receipt of application processing fee Rs. 1000.00 obtained from the Deputy Registrar of Institute of Indigenous Medicine
Number of students: Maximum Number of students is 10 for a batch. Students are selected as first come first serve basis.
Duration of Programme
3 months as a weekend course (Saturdays & Sundays)
Application closing date : 15 October 2018
Date of commencement : 20th October 2018
Dr AWS Fowziya, Senior Lecturer, Department of Moalejat
Dr AHA Fazeenah, Senior Lecturer, Head/ Department of Ilmul Jarahat.
Contact No: 0755826238; 0714481148