Deadline Extended: 7th International Conference on Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Traditional Medicine (ICAUST 2021)
“Strength of Indigenous Medicine in Prevention and Management of Emerging Health Issues”
Conference dates: 10th and 11th of June 2021.
- Literary research on Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Traditional Medicine
- Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics and Clinical trials (Modern and Ayurveda)
- Preventive and Curative measures of emerging health issues.
- Advanced Medical & Surgical practices in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Traditional Medicine
- Traditional practices on food and nutrition in modern day application
- Preventive and Curative measures in Geriatrics
- Eco-tourism, Yoga and Wellness
- Bio- Ethics and Medical proficiency
- Merging technology with Traditional healthcare systems
- Associated Medical practices in Asian region
- Policies and Standards on Ayurveda health care
- Cultivation, organic farming, conservation and propagation of medicinal plants
Instructions for Submitting Abstracts
The organizers of the International Conference invite submission of scientific abstracts for oral presentation. Abstracts of the paper in any of the above themes should be data oriented with reflecting major findings of the research study. Theoretical statements should be avoided in abstract.
The abstract should be prepared according to the following the guidelines and sent to email@example.com as an attachment.
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Font: Times New Roman, size 12.
- Language/spelling: UK English only.
- Software: Any MS Word 2010 onwards format.
- Use SI units
- Title – less than 30 characters and in bold
- Name/s of authors with initials
- Author affiliation/s given as superscript numbers
- E-mail address, mailing address and contact numbers of the corresponding author.
- Text – Should be limited to a maximum of 300 words
- Keywords – Up to a maximum of five (05) keywords should be identified, arranged in the alphabetical order
Inauguration at Institute of Indigenous Medicine, Hybrid conference virtual scientific Sessions.
Submission of Abstract (Deadline): 07th May , 2021
Notification of acceptance: 15th May , 2021
Registration: 3rd June, 2021
Conference Dates: 10th & 11th June , 2021
- Chief Organizer: Senior Professor P.A. Paranagama, Director, Institute of Indigenous Medicine, University of Colombo.
- Co-Organizer: Dr. (Mrs.) S.P. Molligoda (Head/ Ayurveda section) & Professor M.S.M. Shiffa (Head/ Unani section)
- Conference Coordinator: Professor R.D.H. Kulathunga
- Organizing Secretary: Dr. (Mrs.) Y.A.U.D. Karunarathne (Ayurveda) & Dr. A.L.M. Ihsan (Unani)
- Joint Secretary: Dr (Mrs.) T.M.R.K.S.B. Kalawana (Ayurveda) & Dr. (Mrs.) M.C.N. Razana (Unani)